Forestry Services | KBM Resources Group
KBM Resources Group is Ontario's leading provider of forestry services, including planning, modelling, inventorying and auditing.
- Provincial Forest Resource Inventory (FRI) services
- Custom forest inventory, evaluation and field work
- Certification and program forest audits
- Forest management plans (e.g. Swan Valley Forest)
- Forest policy analysis and other environmental consulting
- Technical services
- Lab testing services for seedling quality
- Tree improvement
- Aerial survey and geomatics
- Custom and specialized map production
- Forest system and wildlife habitat supply modelling
- Critical analysis of silvicultural strategies and economic wood supply
- Design and distribution of specialized harvesting and renewal equipment
- First Nations relations
- Public consultation
"...the Plan Development Team, of which you were such a valuable member, succeeded in producing a document to be proud of, one that is comprehensive and scientifically sound and that sets out an achievable roadmap for sustainable management of our forest resources."
Trevor Wakelin, Director, Fibre Resources, Millar Western Forest Products Ltd.
"I found Laird and his team to be effective in providing a quality product, meeting deadlines, and arriving at creative solutions to resolve issues within the confines of a highly regulated and restrictive planning environment... I would not hesitate to engage Laird Van Damme and KBM Forestry Consultants in forest management planning or similar processes in the future."
John Lawson, Renewal Superitendent Ontario, AbitibiBowater Inc.
"KBM's innovative approach to applying automated water classification techniques is second to none... Based on the continued development of KBM's inventory production process and their commitment to producing quality products, I would be more than happy to engage KBM in future forest inventory production efforts."
Murray Radford, Coordinator, Ontario Forest Resources Inventory Program
"I appreciate your firm's long standing contribution to the development of a sustainable forestry sector in the province."
Hon. Michael Gravelle, Minister of Natural Resources