KBM Resources Group is an independently owned natural resources consulting firm based out of Northwestern Ontario. Based out of Thunder Bay International Airport, KBM Flight Operations comprises a fleet of fixed-wing piston aircrafts. Some services we provide are aerial survey, charter services, flight training and maintenance/AMO in Northwestern Ontario. We are an agile operation that can react quickly to changing conditions, requirements, and priorities. This is reflected in the attitudes and capabilities of our workforce. Our employees are multi-skilled individuals with strong interests in aviation and other fields. We are independent, flexible, detail oriented, technically minded, and motivate each other to strive for precision and efficiency. We are looking for a future colleague who is independently driven, looking for a new challenge, and who we can rely on to be attentive, professional, kind, and safe! KBM Flight Operations is interested in filling an entry level air ops ground support/facilities maintenance position for 2020. Our ideal candidate is reliable, trustworthy, self motivated and demonstrates skills in the following areas:
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Basic Maintenance of hangar facility interior and exterior
- Management of fuelling system, grounds keeping equipment and machinery (tractor, mower, truck etc.)
- Seasonal facility upkeep, Winter- snow removal (by use of plow, shovel and snow blower), Summerlandscaping and lawn maintenance.
- Assisting maintenance crew with hangar tasks such as aircraft movement, washing interior and exterior of
airplanes, weighing cargo, loading and fuelling airplanes.
Skills and abilities:
- Be adaptable and willing to take instruction and direction
- Be able to safely lift 50lbs
- Valid Drivers licence
- Forklift certification would be an asset
- Has knowledge and interest in using hand tools
- Must be able to perform a variety of moderate manual labour tasks
This full-time position is available immediately. The successful candidate must be available 30-40 hours/week, however these hours are flexible.